Maximizing Holiday Sales This Season
Thursday, September 30, 2021 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
A 1-hour workshop designed to teach both aspiring and current entrepreneurs and business owners how to maximize Holiday sales this season.
Introduction to Mindset Makeover Masterclass
Wednesday, October 6, 2021 – 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
Mindset Makeover” Masterclass will teach clinically proven ways to transform your thoughts and change your behaviors which will in turn change your life. Join Pilar Tucker, Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate as she leads participants in a radical transformation to shift their thinking from a place of scarcity to one of abundance.
Setting Yourself Up For Success – Time Management Hacks
Monday, October 18, 2021 – 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
We’ll break down the must-have areas of technology, to help you stop doing the hundred different things that you shouldn’t (or don’t have to) do.
- Digital transformation (How to utilize video).
- Operations (Project management tools, GSuite, Zoom, Calendly, etc.).
- Organization efficiency (Virtual assistants, interns, hires)
Female Founders and Angel Investments
Thursday October 21, 2021 – 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
Learn from 3 female founders and their relationships to angel investments.
During this discussion you’ll learn from
- A founder who is considering an angel investment and why
- A founder who has made angel investments and what she looks for in companies and founders that she invests in
- A founder who has received investments and what that process was
Creating the Roadmap for Success
Thursday, December 9, 2021- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EST
In this workshop, you will learn about how to create SMART goals that form the milestones along the path to building your company.
- Learn about SMART Goals
- Learn about KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- How to set SMART Goals that help you find Product-Market Fit
- Tips and traps to avoid in setting your SMART Goals
We are a public home for innovators and entrepreneurs, bringing people together to collaborate through programs, networking, educational workshops and other resources.
Be part of our community
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”