Hybrid + Virtual Event Options
OUR SPACE IS DESIGNED TO INSPIRE INNOVATION, FOSTER COLLABORATION, AND MAKE GREAT IDEAS COME TO LIFE.
Roxbury Innovation Center’s unique space is ideal for events that break from tradition, redefine the rules, and celebrate the creative process. COVID-19 undoubtedly has affected how we all think about events moving forward.
COVID-19 may have changed the way we meet, network, socialize and do business, but it doesn’t have to change our drive for innovation. Our mission to broaden, connect, and support the innovation community is more important than ever before; and our team is here to ensure you have the resources and tools to succeed in a virtual world.
Our team of experienced event and program managers are available to coordinate, market, manage and host your virtual meeting or event. With over 200 events and 600 virtual meeting sessions to date, our team is ready to ensure your virtual event is a success.
*Free* consultation on all virtual or hybrid event inquiries.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your next virtual or hybrid event with us!
All virtual events include:
- Use of Innovation Studio’s Zoom or Remo platform.
- 1-week pre-event walkthrough
- 15 minute pre-event virtual waiting room management
- 15 minute post-event wrap up
- Virtual event manager and program host from Innovation Studio
- Technology coordination
- Video recording
- Space. Roxbury Innovation Center’s sister site, District Hall Boston, has physical space that is perfect as your virtual event HQ or for a hybrid event with limited in-person attendance. Includes:
- Furniture set-up to meet your event’s needs
- Writable walls + markers
- A/V: camera, projector/screen, wireless mics, WiFi