Last week was just plain awesome. We hosted our third Café Night (and you can register for the next one here!), got a visit from Venture Café Rotterdam, and talked innovation with approximately one billion people.*
Read on for this week’s updates!
Our public lounge will be open from 8am-5pm every day this week! Drop by for free workspace and WiFi (password: innovation!)
Public Events @ District Hall
This week, join Mimi Evans of Fast Turtle Ventures for Traction for Startups: How to Land Your First Customers on Wednesday, August 10th. RSVP here!
On Thursday, August 11th join Volt DB + O’Reily Media for Ignite Boston: Data. RSVP here!
Here’s your weekly event roundup of awesome stuff happening in Seaport and Boston’s innovation community:
- Seaport Sweat: free workouts on Seaport Green (right next to District Hall!) Click here for the full schedule!
- Extraordinary Playscapes at the BSA
- August 11th – BostInno Boston Fest! Tickets here.
- August 10th – TUGG’s Tech Night at the Museum. Tickets here!
- Every Saturday: Fan Pier Music on the Green